The Charter Tower and Gardens, Gadebridge Park
The Walled Garden in Gadebridge Park is sometimes also known as the Charter Gardens, after the stone porchway leading to the gardens.
As the site of this early Bury Manor House, the Charter Tower was originally the entrance into a second Bury house, which was rebuilt between 1540 and 1595 by the Combes family. The arms of Richard Combes can still be seen carved on the upper story of the Charter Tower, which is now the only remains of the family's developments.
Leighton Buzzard Rd